Friday, September 14, 2012

Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo Review


Another dry shampoo? Yes, because I love and swear by them! And I am always excited to try higher end brands. This one by Marc Anthony, also has one thing the most don't.

What they say:

Description
It was developed with Nanotechnology and Zeolite, a micro-porous mineral, to cleanse hair without a chalky residue or gritty texture. Its invisible, extra absorbent formula lets you remove excess oil, eliminate odor and add volume. It is perfect for all hair types, styles and colors to get beautifully fresh hair between washes. You no longer have to worry about greasy, flat hair between washes.

Directions
Cleanse and add volume in minutes without the wash! Lightly spray 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo on dry hair, concentrating on the roots area to absorb excess oil and add lift. Let dry for one minute. Brush through to finish your style or, for a more natural finish, give your hair a gentle tousle. Style as usual.




What I say:
The packaging is very plain and simple. The fragrance is really soft which is nice, most are very strong and overpowering.

I think this one could be used on the days you just need a little refreshment. If you are on your third day it might not help as much as you need. The best part is that it is clear. I hate, hate those dry shampoos that completely make you grey, especially in my case since I am a brunette. But I do like being able to see the product because as I was applying this I kept spraying like no tomorrow. I felt like if I couldn't see it, it wasn't going on.






Overall I'm happy with this dry shampoo. It will be great for those days when you need light refreshing. It also gives it a nice fluffy-ness too. Plus it's clear which a lot of people will enjoy!


Left picture before dry shampoo. Right picture after dry shampoo.
I usually take pictures with the product on, but since this is clear those was no reason to take a pic.



This retails for $8.99 and can be purchased at Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.