Monday, October 15, 2012

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Kisses On My List Review and Swatches




Kisses On My List is part of Anastasia's fall collection including a set of six high-shine glosses in matte and shimmer shades that wear all-day. 

Shades are Jolene, Lola, Maggie May, Roxanne, Sharona and Moi. 





What they say:
"Three softly sheer, opalescent glosses and three new HYPERCOLOR GLOSSES that actually stain your lips. 

Long-wearing hydrating gloss. 
Silicone applicator delivers the perfect amount of color. 



FEATURES & BENEFITS - Selection of shades actually stain your lips a custom hue. - Ultra-hydrating formula is clinically proven to improve the texture of the lips: 10 MINUTES - 90% reported lips are hydrated. 1 WEEK - 87% reported the lip gloss provides long lasting moisture. 4 WEEKS - 83% saw improvement in the texture of lips and again 90% reported lips are hydrated. "







What I say:

All the colors in this set are great, with a variety of shimmer and matte there's a gloss for every look. The colors are sheer to medium coverage. My favorites are Maggie May and Moi. I love peachy tones and nudes, so naturally those will be the first I adore. The lip glosses moisturize really well and aren't too sticky. They are very long lasting, I don't find myself having to reapply a lot during the day. I am especially in love with the applicator the paddle like applicator is ideal for makeup artist simply just swipe into a pallet. Also it will last longer than a normal sponge applicator. 








This set retails for only $30 with a $127 value you cannot go wrong with this set! Available now at Anastasia.net, Sephora.com, and Sephora stores near you. 








9 comments:

  1. all of the shades are so beautiful but i can't stand lipgloss. nice swatches though <333

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the shades are so lovely. I've been contemplating whether or not to purchase this set but this post has me yearning to buy!

    Amy xo
    www.theprettyvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors....also love Anastacia's eyebrow grooming sets which they are more famous for!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the last three swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amy M
    Yay! I love them all, they are a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This package looks so beautiful! I love Anastasia's eyebrow products! I have to try these ones out!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.