Thursday, October 25, 2012

Anastasia: Want You To Want Me Holiday Palette 2012





 



The Anastasia's Want You To Want Me is a palette in a palette! This cute removable palette comes inside a larger palette that also has a liquid liner, brow gel, and dual makeup brush. Want to take your palette on the go with you? Just pop it out! I love the concept of this, very creative.

This palette comes with 9 shadows ranging from shimmer to mattes. These are beautiful fall ready colors. When it comes to marketing Anastasia is nothing short of amazing. The marketing tools they send out are just great and very creative!

The last swatch on the right,Platform Wedge, barely shows up on my skin because I am so fair. I love all these colors, I am sad that the color payoff isn't so great in Platform Wedge and Front Row Center but that also has to do with my skin color. My favorite color is Brass In Pocket, golds are my favorite and the color payoff in this gold is amazing, and looks even more amazing with a primer. I am not a big glitter fan so I am very pleased that most of these are shimmers. I believe Iron On is the only one with a sprinkle of glitter.



 This palette is a great steal and only $34 It is available at Sephora and at Anastasia Online



3 comments:

  1. wow the packaging looks so elegant!

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I found this post. I've been loooking for a palette with similar colors like shown here. Will be going to sephora.com. Just found your blog and I'm a new follower. Check out my blog:

    www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.