Friday, October 26, 2012

My 2012 Best Holiday Buys

Looks Zoya Google Image Result for http://media.artofbeauty.com/900869.GP_Black_Box_right_225x225.jpg Urban Decay The Vice Palette (20) Eyeshadow Collection - Limited-Edition Zoya Ornate Collection Anastasia Want You To Want Me Eye Shadow Palette Anastasia Kisses On My List Volume 2 Hydrafull Gloss Set Best Holiday Buys Zoya Ornate Collection $48 Anastasia Lip Gloss Set $30 Anastasia Holiday Palette $34 Zoya Guilty Pleasures $30 Urban Decay Vice Palette $59 Holiday 2012


Here are my top Holiday picks for this year. All these products are for Holiday 2012.

Zoya Guilty Pleasures set: Comes with three polishes including the 18k gold flake polish. $35 (Not sold separately) ( Limited quantities) 

Zoya Holiday Ornate: 6 polishes $8 each or the sampler comes with all 6 for $48 Swatches HERE

Anastasia Kisses On My List lip gloss set: 6 glosses $30 (Limited edition) Review HERE 

Anastasia Want You To Want Me palette: 9 eye shadows, liquid liner, brow gel, and eye brush $34 ( Limited edition) Review HERE 

 Urban Decay Vice Palette: 20 new eye shadows and an eye brush $59 
(limited edition) 







3 comments:

  1. I'm not so much into makeup but I still need to have one eyecolor palette & that Urban Decay is I think the best! Thanks for sharing Janelle!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Flor! Percebi que você adora moda, beleza, textos. Te convido a conhecer meu blog que monstra um pouco do universo feminino! Se gosta segui. http://wanna-be-fashionista.blogspot.com.br/

    Beijoos ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have chosen great products here. What I want most is the Urban decay palette. I so love the colors and with that, you can create different gorgeous look with it. Great buys indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.