Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pureology Hair "Cocktail"



"Cocktailing" products are probably one of my favorite things to do, when styling my hair. The three products I used were all from Pureology's Colour Stylist line.

Silk Bodifier: Infuse hair with volume shine and softness while 

protecting and maximizing the vibrancy of colour-treated hair. 

Root Lift :Build amazing volume with this light, clean, humidity-resistant cream spray mousse for colour-treated hair. 
Illuminating Curl :Define curls and waves with an added dose of shine while maximizing the vibrancy of colour-treated hair.

All three of these products worked so well with each other. Illuminating curl defined my curls while giving them texture, the Silk Bodifier gave my hair shine while adding volume, and the Root Lift gave my roots burst of volume at the top.

You can go here to see where these Pureology products are sold near you. 






Retail Price:
 Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier: 28$
 Colour Stylist Root Lift: 22$
 Colour Stylist Illuminating Curl:24$




You can see in the pictures how defined each curl is. I do have wavy to curly hair already but it never looks this sleek and perfect! Plus the volume is amazing! One of the things I hate when my hair is curly is the lack of volume. The Silk Bodifier clearly helps tremendously with that!













2 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle..dropped by your site through a blog hop and love it :)...love your newest follower from India..do drop by and follow me too :)...http://poutprettty.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE pureology hydracure mask! it is THE BEST! =)

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.