Thursday, October 25, 2012

Zoya Holiday Ornate Collection 2012 Swatches






The latest collection from Zoya is the Holiday Ornate Collection featuring 6 shades. This is probably the first collection of any polishes that I am in love with every color! Each color is fall ready and all around great colors for all year! I am missing one swatch, Storm, which will be up by itself this week. That one was giving me a hard time! 



Aurora


 Blaze 

Electra on top of Logan



Ziv

Logan

You Can get this collection at Zoya. This collection is sold all together for $48 or $8 individually. 

What are your favorites from this collection?





6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colors!!!
    I talked about this collection on my blog! Waiting to see this collection also in Italy, maybe on November. I would like to buy Storm shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Zoya polishes!`

    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and other more~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently got a Zoya nail polish - Hope, a gorgeous rich purple colour. Really impressed with the quality and how long the manicure lasts. Can't wait to try out some of these sparklers now the party season is almost upon us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally fell in love with these...which is probably why they got 3 posts! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.