Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lush Cosmetics: Whoosh Shower Jelly Review + Photos


My first impressions of Lush, and I'll be honest, I thought were a little gimmicky.  They have great marketing tools and amazing sales people. The more I buy from Lush the more I fall in love. Every product I have ever tried is amazing and so unique.


The whoosh shower jelly is something I think everyone should try. A jelly? In the shower? Yes this unique little soap lathering jelly is fun to play with and clean with. At first I had no clue how to use it, they say you can use it as a whole, but that is extremely difficult. Freezing it would work best if you plan to use it as a whole. I however, take chunks out and lather it in my loofah  It is actually one of the best lathering shower soaps I have ever tried. The smell will definitely perk you up in the morning smelling like lemon and fresh citrus! 






If you haven't been lucky enough to walk in a Lush store and experience the products for yourself, read as many reviews online as you can and buy online at lush.com
















3 comments:

  1. I was just trying to decide what to buy from Lush, guess my choice got a little bit more clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your help Janelle....I'm a bit to wary of LUSH products too but with this review, it's really worth checking out!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.