Wednesday, November 14, 2012

OPI: Mariah Carey OPI Collection Preview






Studio Shades: 
A Butterfly Moment (This sophisticated and frosty tan nude has us all a-flutter) 
Sprung (Fall hopelessly in love with this shimmery copper) 
Pink Yet Lavender (This pink glitter with lavender shimmer has superstar shine!) 
Anti-bleak (This deep, creamy purple will lift your spirits) 









 Stage Shades: 
Stay the Night (Make it last in this matte black with red glints) 
 Get Your Number (Wearing this matte blue with sparkles is a great call) 
Can’t Let Go (Hold onto this matte purple with dazzling sparkle) 
The Impossible (This matte fuchsia with star confetti will never give up) 

9 comments:

  1. I really want to see what the liquid sand effect is like. I never got into the crackle but loving sparkles, Holos and matte finishes right now:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not really a fan of mariah, but i do love some of those polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice polishes
    i really like it
    visit my blog


    http://lornea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Butterfly Moment is really gorgeous <3

    Yewizzy @ She Loves The Finer Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such gorgeous colors!!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the black with red sparkles! Such a great holiday color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. im curious how it will look like on nails xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, you have my permission to box up all these colors and ship them directly to me... I won't charge you, lol.... I love ALL of these colors, this is a great collection to have... i would like to see it on as well.

    I'm a new follower
    you can check me out at www.perfectlyimperfektme.com... looking forward to chatting with ya

    xoxo

    Maya D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.