Monday, December 10, 2012

Blogmas Day 10: Christmas NOTD



Today's notd is Zoya in Logan (green) and Electra (silver). I love the colors from this collection, probably one of my favorite collections ever. Ever single color is a great representation of the holidays! To see all the swatches you can view them HERE.





I apologize this is defiantly not my best nail work, in fact I'm pretty picky lately  But I had a sparkly polish on before and my nails were being stubborn! Also you can see Electra on my ring finger, I wanted it a little blurry so you can see how gorgeous it is!







\






5 comments:

  1. Love the silver one...great for Christmas...

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors! That mani is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for Christmas, lovely! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Orbate Collection! I have Blaze colour!!!!|
    The green colour in so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.