Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blogmas Day 11 Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Collection Review and Swatches


"Cult favorite Aqua Eyes pencils are a holiday must-have for creating long-lasting expertly lined eyes. This limited edition smudge-proof eye line collection includes two full size and four travel sized Aqua Eyes in flawlessly festive shades". 

Colors include:
Mat Black (Full)
Pearly Brown (Full)
Metallic Grey (Travel)
Black Purple (Travel)
Turquoise (Travel)
Champagne (Travel)



I really like the formula on these. I have tried one of these before this set and they are pretty creamy and long-lasting. The longevity of them are amazing, even my swatches wont rub off all the way. Trying more colors,  I am set on these being the best pencil eyeliners I own. These really don't budge, even the black! I always have a little smudging with pencil eyeliners these are great.

What's great about this kit is the colors are all very usable. Most sets have those bright colors that you wouldn't typically use everyday. These have a great set of neutrals and one fun color!  Plus two full sized eyeliners AND in brown and black, those pretty much pay for the kit by them selves! 


I would highly recommend this kit for a gift or for someone who enjoys a lot of variety!












Colors swatched fom left to right are:
Black Purple (Travel)
Champagne (Travel)
Turquoise (Travel)
Metallic Grey (Travel)
Mat Black (Full)
Pearly Brown (Full)


$36 available at Sephora.com and at Sephora stores.




* The products mentioned in this post were sent to me for consideration. All opinions are my own and 100% true. I never recommend anything that I don't use or like myself.*




8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this set!! Great quality!! MUFE and NARS are delivering the best eye liner...

    Btw, I feature Make-up Artists now in their own category, if you know someone who would like to be on my blog...spread the word! Thanks!!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so extremely jealous! The Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes are my absolute favorite eye liner formula! I really want this set for myself even more now! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the formula is pretty amazing!

      Definitely a great set to buy!

      Delete
  3. Nice shades, need to try them, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! x

    http://www.fashionistainthedark.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.