Monday, December 3, 2012

Blogmas Day 3: November Favorites 2012



I have been seriously lacking doing my favorites every month! It's so fun to see other blogs favorites.So from now on You can expect mine!!

I apologize now for the extreme Lush products, but I haven't really had any favorite makeup products. This month it was all about skincare. 





Haircare: 

Pureology Color Stylist Root lift: This has been my savior thins month, my hair is so long and that it normally wears down my tease. So using this product before drying really helps keep that volume locked in.

Nails: 
Zoya Aurora and Zoya Electra




Skincare: 
3lab the serum: I have noticed a major improvement in the last 4 weeks using this. My skin tone has really brightened up and really locked in the moisture in my face.
Lush Mint Juleps: a great lip sugar scrub, I use it every night and morning for the most amazing soft lips! 

Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask: I use this once a week as a deep cleansing mask. Brightens my face up,and packed with vitamins for a healthy face.
Lush Wiccy Magic Muscles  I originally got this for hubby, it's like an icy hot bar. The smell can be a little overpowering but once its on it's not that strong. Very soothing for achy muscles. 

Lush Ocean Salt: This is a body and face scrub. Although I find it a little harsh for my face, it's amazing on my body. I love using this on my legs before I shave! This leaves my skin unbelievably smooth!


Makeup:
Japonesque Brow Kit: I am usually inseparable from my Too Faced brow kit, but this little mini kit is perfect and great on the go.
And lastly my bow ring from Forever 21. It was a birthday gift from my bestie and it goes with everything and I love it!

Remember if you are doing Blogmas leave your link so I can check you out! 

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Great collection of products! I love Purelology myself...its a great hair care line! Wow 3Lab serum...super expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great set of items! Lush products are awesome!! and the Zoya nail polishes are sooo pretty!!

    -elvina
    www.elviemousse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently using that lush soap too. Gonna review as i've been really enjoying it

    http://prfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products esp those beautiful sparkly polishes:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.