Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fashion Friday: Lola Shoetique Sneaker Wedges




I know I usually do a collage for Fashion Friday but since I have had this huge obsession with sneaker wedges I wanted to share my first pair!

There are so many versions of the original wedge sneaker, Isabel Marant's, it can make it difficult to choose a brand. This company I found on Instagram and is called Lola Shoetique

They have a great quality shoe and looks so cute and very comfortable. They have all different colors and styles giving you a very wide choice. These were $40 and I believe I had a $5 off code. Make sure to follow them on Instagram for codes and coupons!

Can't decide what I wanted to do with the laces, I think they look better tucked in!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh they are awesome. Im on the hunt for a great pair right now:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I must say I kind of dislike this trend. But I can actually like the ones that you got. This would go with a lot more outfits then the crazy ones I've seen in stores!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cool!!

    hi ^^ Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.