Thursday, January 3, 2013

Glamorous Mama Advertising


It took me a while to think about whether I would ever have advertising on my blog. I have had a few fellow bloggers inquire as well as a few Etsy shops so I thought I would give it a try. Although I don't want to clutter my page with ads and advertisements I do want to give the chance to fellow bloggers and small shops starting out to some more exposure. 

If you are interested in advertising on my page I will have the prices listed below. Please email me at info@glamorousmama(dot)com

Packages are all monthly

Package A: $35 (2 available) 
250 x 250 Button on sidebar on top of all ads 
Weekly #FF shout-out on twitter
Blog Post introducing your blog or shop
Shout-out on Facebook

Package B: $20
200x150 button (3 available)
Weekly #FF shout-out on twitter 


For my current stats please visit  HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.