Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just Fab Recent Purchases


As most of you know I am a frequent buyer from JustFab. I love everything that I have ever bought. My most recent purchases include a pair of flats and boots.

For those of you that don't know, JustFab is a shoe service site like Shoe Dazzle or Shoe Mint and has the sexiest and cutest heels, boots, flats, wedges, and accessories too. Go HERE to become a member It's free to sign up and every pair of shoes is 39.95 plus you get 20% off first time orders plus FREE shipping! They are also having their winter blowout sale where over 500 styles are buy one get one free!



Lainey






These flats are so comfortable. They weren't what I expected at first. I was expecting sequins but they are actually metallic flakes, which are better! They don't fall off and it looks better in person.

Syndal



These boots are beyond comfortable and you can wear them with just about anything!

Make sure to check out the NEW Valentine's collection!


7 comments:

  1. Love them both. At just shy of 6 ft tall I adore flats. Really need to put in an order soon:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever heard of this before. Thanks for sharing. Those sparkle flats are amaze!!! What a score!! Thanks for stopping by my bog. I am following you now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the sparkly flats! So much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute <3 love the flats!
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want them both!

    prfashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of these before but those flats are gorgeous!

    Will have to check out the website!

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.