Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lush Cosmetics Roots Hair Treatment Review

Lush Roost Hair Treatment*- $19.95

"Fine, thin hair? Don't despair! We've got a hair and scalp treatment just for you. You'll feel the tingling and cooling sensations of fresh mint infusion and minty oils (peppermint and spearmint) as they go to work revitalizing the scalp, because healthy hair starts at the roots! Extra virgin olive oil and honey soften and condition hair to make it shine without weighing it down. Give dull, fine and thin hair volume and shine by treating it with Roots."

Quoted from Lushusa.com

I was really impressed with this product over time. When I initially started using it I honestly wasn't too fond of it, but now that I know the proper way to use it, it is a great hair product.

So at first I was wetting my hair and applying that way, roots first then the rest. You really do need to leave this on for the full time which is at least 20 mins. The tingly feeling is so refreshing and I could feel the coolness in my root area. The second time I tried it the way it says on the website which is to apply to DRY hair, weird I know. But I did and it worked so much better, although it is tough getting the product through your dry hair you just have to work with it. Lastly it says to use a quarter of the pot for short hair and half for long hair, I did not do this. I did however use a generous amount but this to me can be a tad greasy, I don't even use condition after I shampoo it out. So using more might add to oiliness. 


If you have limp, dull, fine hair I definitely recommend trying this treatment. This will for sure put shine and oomph into your hair! 










$19.95









2 comments:

  1. I never noticed this product and I may just have to ask for a sample to test it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many thanks for this review....I really need something for my roots!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.