Friday, January 25, 2013

Lush Haul! Soaps and Bubble Bars





I decided to stray away from my typical Lush buys and go for some soaps and bath goodies! The bubble bars are for my kids, although the smells are right up my alley!

Yuzo and Cocoa- $6.25
 Yuzo and Cocoa is the crème de la crème of chocolatey, moisturizing, and soothing baths
Smells like orange coconut!


Dorothy- $6.95
Exotic floral scent of ylang ylang, sweet figs and uplifting orange oil 
Leaves Water Blue



All these can be purchased on the Lush website or at your local Lush
Top left: Rockstar- Smells like vanilla. But reminds me of fresh laundry
Top Right: Angel's Delight- Very fruity smell, very moisturizing (limited holiday) 
Bottom: Honey I washed The Kids- Sweet honey, caramel smell. Very soothing and leaves skin so soft


10 comments:

  1. Yuzo and Cocoa is one of my absolute favorites. Scent is amazing and linger around. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try Angel's Delight. Lush always offers the coolest products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like the Yuzo and Cocoa bath melt, and I felt like the scent didn't even linger in the bath! Such a disappointment! I do and am in love with honey I washed the kids soap. Love, love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Darn. I t was my fav scent too! Yes Honey I washed The Kids is amazing!

      Delete
  4. I want, I want, I waaaant!!! x

    prfashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of Ylang Ylang so I am defs going to check these soaps out! Thank you so much for posting the review :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lush bubble bars, I haven't however tried any of these soaps :) I should check it out next time am there!

    http://shuikaybb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.