Thursday, January 3, 2013

Zoya Lovely Collection Spring 2013 Swatches

Zoya Lovely Collection Spring 2013 *- $8 each/ $48 Collection Sampler

Piaf- A medium yellow with shimmer
Gie Gie- A baby pink with shimmer
Julie- Lilac purple with shimmer
Zoya Blue-Pastel baby blue ( Best formula out of the collection no streaking)
Neely- Minty pastel green 
Jacqueline- Pastel yellow beige 


I adore this collection. I love that there are 3 creams and 3 shimmers. Creams are always my favorite, minus the streaking. However the 3 creams in this collection have little to no streaking, especially Zoya Blue!





5 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors. I was hunting for a yellow like that last summer:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastels! They're all so pretty! I want the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious!!!

    prfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the lilac purple with shimmer.
    Marie
    iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.