Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Mild cleansing formula combines naturally-derived oat with pyrithione zinc, an anti-dandruff ingredient that combats dandruff to revive the hair and scalp 

 Features ACTIVE NATURALS Nourishing Oat Complex — a unique combination of oat peptide and oat extract proven to deliver healthy, beautiful, flake-free hair

I really am enjoying this shampoo and conditioner. I don't really have a bad issue with dandruff, but if I do go a couple days without washing my scalp it does get a little dry. One thing I do have is a super itchy scalp and I haven't had any itching at all, not to mention flake free hair. The smell is a very pleasant, soft smell like most Aveeno products. The feeling of your hair after it's washed and dried is just sooooo smooth and silky. I literally play with my hair forever! I am truly in love!



Available: February 2013 at national food, drug and mass merchandisers
  Suggested retail price: $6.99-$7.99 – 10.5 fl. oz. bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.