Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hard Candy Glossaholic Confection Review

 Hard Candy Glossaholic Lip Gloss in Confection*-$6.00


"SUPER HUGE MEGA WATT LIPS One dip covers your lips! Ginormous applicator with gloss cup deposits gloss to your whole mouth in one swipe! These super lustrous lip glosses are infused with prisms of color that make lips appear fuller and plumper. Out of this world hyper-reflective prisms of pearl make lips sparkle like crazy! Feeling tired or wired? Two Glossaholic sparkling clear top coats are infused with mood altering elixirs to help you Chill Out or Rise & Shine! – You can wear alone or as a top coat."



Part of the Fall/Winter 2012 Hard Candy collection is the Glossaholic Lipgloss's. This is in the color Confection. The first thing that comes to my mind is HUGE! This might be one of the largest lip glosses I have ever seen, from the huge tube to the  giant applicator. This sparkle packed lip gloss is gorgeous and smells soo yummy! It smells like candy, frosting, and cookies all in one. This color is very sheer but gives you a pretty light pink look, you can wear it alone or as a topcoat. The one thing I don't like is the feeling of the glitter, it feels a little gritty. But I also have a habit of rubbing my lips constantly, so without that this lip gloss is perfect! 





Below are swatches of a few other Hard Candy products that you will see later. But I wanted to show you the lip gloss swatch next to others for visibility   reasons. Because I am so fair and the gloss is sheer its hard to see alone. 

Sold exclusively at Walmart

Packaging: 5/5
Texture: 4/5
Color: 5/5

19 comments:

  1. Nice...I kinda feel like drugstore glosses are mostly the better ones (besides plumping ones)...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and yes drugstore plumpers are the worst I think.

      Delete
  2. Hi Janelle, thanks so much for visiting my blog and following it :) Your blog is lovely, I am following back with pleasure! x

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  3. You have a nice blog Janelle ! Congrats !
    I would like to invite you to check out mine, I am currently hosting Luxury bag Giveaway . Thank you so much in advance !



    XX Luba

    Well Living BLog
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a love hate relationship with Gloss. If it feels sticky I wont wear it. The color of this one is really pretty:) x

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry!! I didn't feel it was too sticky for me

      Delete
  5. I'm the same as S.Lennyn, definitely a love hate relationship with gloss, but the colour is really cute. I prefer my pinks on the lighter side :)

    Kerys -ox
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this shade! I'm a sucker for pink gloss!!

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post babes!!
    http://textbookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous lovely pink colour!!Thanks for the review and swatches honey!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lipgloss, I havent seen this one in particular but I have seen the hard candy line at walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.