Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hard Candy Single & Loving it Single Eyeshadow - Night Out Swatch


Single & Loving It in Night Out*- $3.00

These eye shadows sold exclusively at Walmart come in 12 shades. 

This eye shadow is in Night Out 





The swatch doesn't show much of the sparkle but you can definitely see the gold flakes in the pan but I feel they don't show up well once applied. To me that is perfect, I don't like to much glitter and sparkle on the eyes. This has just enough glitter for me. The pigmentation is great and these swatches are without primer. 



Middle swatch is the Glossaholic Lipgloss Review HERE

1 comment:

  1. Black and gold one of my fave color combo:) x

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.