Friday, February 15, 2013

Haul: Lush, Urban Decay, H&M



I went to Lush first to return a hair mask and I got a new one, H'suan Wen Hua, I can't even begin to try to pronounce that. It's a vitamin rich mask that you can use weekly to help condition and shine the hair. I also had five empty pots so I turned those in for a free face mask. I am actually trying it at this moment!

Next I was at Macy's and headed towards Urban Decay which I should have turned away from, these sales girls look determined to sell. I went there to buy ONE eyeliner and didn't even buy it. The girl who worked there had flawless makeup and I asked what she used. I had no idea they had a new BB Cream where have I been?? So anyway she sold me on the BB and the Naked Skin ( which was what she was wearing).

Lastly I went to H&M, they had a Presidents day sale so I started browsing. They really didn't have a lot but I saw this skull scarf that three people grabbed ahead of me. It's super cute!




Has anyone tried any of these products yet?

13 comments:

  1. How do you like the Urban Decay products..I am a fan...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge fan, this is my first time trying the naked face line though.

      Delete
  2. I never see that hair mask before but with your description it seems be great :)
    and the naked skin i've heard so many times so it must be good!
    xo

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is so great. The hair masks are so nourishing!

      Delete
  3. I adore that scarf, awesome. I am that weirdo that has tried Lush lol:) xx

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been wanting to try the Naked foundation and beauty balm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge Urban Decay fan and I'm currently loving the foundation! I hope to try the BB soon :)

    India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion! - Updated Layout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the foundation so far too! It feels amazing!

      Delete
  6. That scarf is gorgeous!!! Love it!!

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying to try the Naked Skin Foundation!!! Let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that scarf!! And I just got a sample of the BB cream that I need to try. The Naked skin foundation sounds good too! Can't wait to hear what you think!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lush too!
    I tried their shampoo bars, they turned out great and lasted forever :)
    Haven't tried other hair products tho..
    How did you like the hair mask??

    ReplyDelete
  10. lush hair masks sounds so nice but i still havent tried them.. are the ingredients good? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.