Monday, February 25, 2013

Helzberg Infinity X Infinity Collection- Review


Infinity X Infinity Diamond Pendant in Sterling Silver*- $99.00

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

Helzberg’s exclusive new INFINITY X INFINITY jewelry collection, inspired by ABC’s hit TV show “Revenge,” Created by award-winning jewelry designer Udi Behr, the collection emphasizes the double infinity insignia, symbolizing infinite love throughout the series. With 21 pieces ranging in price from $49.99 to $999.99, the INFINITY X INFINITY jewelry collection offers the perfect gift on any budget.

 Item Number: 1959285 

Minimum Carat Total Weight: 0.00 - 0.08 (<1/10 ctw) 

Center Stone Carat Weight: 0.3 pt 

Center Stone Cut: Single Cut 

Stone Shape: Round 

Average Color: IJ 

Average Clarity: I2-I3 

Center Stone Clarity: I2-I3 

Stone Type: Diamond 

Center Stone Nature: Natural 

Metal Type: Silver 

Metal Color: Silver 

Chain: Box 




 This necklace is the perfect size. Even though I like wearing big, bulky, "costume" jewelry,  I love wearing dainty, gorgeous pieces like this one. very lightweight and just the perfect size. And even though Valentine's day has come and gone, this makes for the perfect gift in all price ranges.

 I love how from far away the four diamonds looks like one big center stone.





3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful lovely xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty! :)

    Maybe you could check out my blog?
    And we can follow each other?
    Let me know ^^

    - xo Supernat
    makeadreamlat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.