Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper - New Packaging!




Lime Crime NEW Eyeshadow Helper-  $16.99 *

If you are not new to Lime Crime's Eyeshadow Helper then you already know this is good stuff plus the new packaging is more sanitary and useful.

"Top-rated waterproof eyeshadow primer. Up to 24 hours of crease-free wear, works even on the oiliest of eyelids!
#1 Rated Primer
Lasts till dawn... comes off when you want it to!
How is Eyeshadow Helper different? It makes your makeup waterproof, while intensifying colors to the max.
Smooth a dollop onto your eyelids with fingertips or a brush. Apply eyeshadow promptly. Enjoy a day of worry-free wear! Wipe off gently with waterproof makeup remover.
  • Smooth a dollop onto your eyelids with fingertips or a brush.
  • Apply eyeshadow promptly, while still wet.
  • Enjoy a day of worry-free wear!
  • Wipe off gently with waterproof makeup remover or lotion."







The consistency is very creamy and light.I felt like this one was more sheer than the original packaging, but that also could be because my old one was old and it was exposed to air a lot. You can also control how much product you are using with the tube. I didn't notice creasing after a day of wearing this, I did however find the primer is tough to get off, but with makeup remover it came off fine.

Overall the new packaging makes this primer so much better.


8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this, but it looks/sounds amazing x



    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. looks like the Too Faced Shadow Insurance! I think I'll stick to my TFSI - I hate online shopping and since Lime Crime is only sold online, I should probably pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it sucks they are only online. TFSI Is pretty much the same

      Delete
  3. I really wish I owned some Lime Crime products!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to try anything from this brand but I've seen so many products I want to. I can always use a good shadow primer since the only thing that gets greasy is my eye lids:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not seen this product in the UK - love the name of the brand "Lime Crime" how funny!

    What are the ingredients?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.