Thursday, February 21, 2013

NEW! Redken Control Addict 28 Hairspray


Redken Control Addict 28 hairspray*-$20.00

Ya know, Redken can't possibly ever get a bad review from me. I have been using their stuff on myself and my clients for years and I love all their lines. 

What they say:

Spray Strong Complex helps every style stay in place and receive 24 hour humidity resistance 
High control hairspray. 24hr control
Ultimate Brushability
No visible flaking and No visible residue
Fast Drying formula 
24hr humidity resistant 
Flawless long-lasting finish 
Firm yet flexible touch
Long-lasting style memory even after brushing



What I say:
Love the packaging very sleek and simple, the large bottle is a huge plus, this comes in an 11 oz bottle. Smell is amazing not to overpowering. This spray gives you so much flexibility with out that crunchy or tacky feeling and for more of a stronger hold just layer on. Gives a great finish no residue or shiny streaks. What I really love is the humidity resistance, although we don't have too much humidity in CA it does help keep my curls and frizzy fly-aways under control.

Packaging- 5/5
Hold-5/5




Available in Salons March 1st


2 comments:

  1. MUST TRY, I love hairspray!!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair spray is a absolute must for me. When my current hairspray runs out I would love to try this one:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.