Friday, February 22, 2013

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Swatches


Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick- $7.99
 
With mixed reviews floating around the internet I gave these babies a try. I got three shades to start off with.



- Instant Moisture
- All-day Color
- Shea butter, Aloe
- Soft suede finish
- Available in 20 shades

This won't be a full review but just a quick run through and swatches. My thorough post including day and night pictures will be posted next week. 





From left to right- Finale, High Heels, Cruise Collection 


7 comments:

  1. I love these. i have Finale and wear it all the time. They feel great on the lips!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wondering if I should pick these up. The colors look fabulous:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. High heels is such a pretty color :) Can't wait for another post. Currently looking for something that is really moisturising :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours look great, look forward to your review, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a few of these but have not a chance to try them yet. I like the colors though. Revlon lipsticks are usually okay, not exceptional but okay.
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one I have sucks the moisture out of my lips. It's sad but I can't wear it even though I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! I want to try out the colors!! Especially High Heels!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.