Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Review



After much hype about the new Naked Skin Foundations I had to try it myself. Overall I love the foundation, it has definitely been on my face everyday for a week!

Here's what they say 
In clinical studies, Naked Skin immediately made skin appear to have:
- 63% more radiance

- 61% fewer imperfections
- 67% more lift
- 66% fewer lines and wrinkles

Here's what I say

The packaging is plastic and comes in a 1 oz bottle. While I would prefer the bottle to be glass, it doesn't bother me. The pump nozzle gives an easy, convenient application.

It feels so light I forget I'm wearing foundation, and the matte feeling is so velvety smooth.  This truly is one of the lightest foundations I have tried that really gives you a medium coverage flawless face. The girls at Urban Decay were wearing this when I asked them " OMG your face is flawless what are you wearing?" They were very confident in this product and now I can see why. If you aren't a fan of matte finish you may or may not like this, while it still says a "demi-matte" the finish is pretty matte. Wearing a light moisturizer or even a BB cream under will for sure help.


There are 18 shades available. The .5 shades are more cooler tones while the .0 are more warmer, my shade is 3.5












5 comments:

  1. When this foundation came out Sephora near me kept selling out of my shade and I have forgot about picking it up since.
    PS. I adore your scarf:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review! I tried this when it first came out and loved how smooth it went on and blended into my skin. Oh and the shade range was awesome ans I was able to get my perfect shade! If it weren't for having really bad acne that i need full coverage for I would wear it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard about this product and it look amazing on you.. you're so pretty >.<

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard brilliant things about this, may have to give it a try :)

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this foundation! You're right it's very lightweight and still gives medium coverage which is so insane! I love, love, love it! Great review :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.