Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit Review and Swatches

 Anastasia Bold& Beautiful Kit*-$36.00

"This duo features two separate palettes for grooming and perfecting the brows, and creating a flattering, sultry eye. Bold Brows contains brow powder, pomade, mini duo brush, and mini tweezers that allow you to sculpt, define, and beautifully layer color for perfect brows. Beautiful Eyes includes four matte and shimmering shadows in versatile neutrals and warm hues—the perfect shades to finish any look. Layer them wet or dry to create anything from a subtle, sheer wash of color to an intense, nude smoky eye."
Quoted from the Sephora website



Anastasia always has the best marketing tools and fun packaging which is one of the reasons why I love their products so much. Being able to present your products in a way that some brands don't, definitely catches my eye. 

I love this kit and I am a fan of the brow kit mostly. As I was writing this I was thinking this isn't a very universal brow palette, it being one color and all, but I think that's the point hence "Bold Brows"! Whether you have dark eyebrows or want that gorgeous, bold model brow, this palette in my opinion is very versatile and can be used by anyone.

The eye shadows are very simple and classy with two matte colors and two shimmers. I really love these colors and they all compliment each other so well. You can easily create a bold or natural look with these shades. 

Love that the kit comes with mini tweezers! I am always losing tweezers! 


The shadows don't have a name and are just numbered in the pamphlet. 

A closer look of the swatches. 





1 comment:

  1. Lovely kit!! And great photo quality!! Do you use more gel or powder for your brows?

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.