Thursday, March 14, 2013

Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream Review & Photos

 Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream*- 14.99-16.99


 It's no secret that Aveeno is my all time favorite brand, from adult products to baby products my whole family uses it. When I found out about their new BB cream I was so thrilled! Aveeno's skin care products do wonders for my face as it is. And with my obsession for BB Creams I was excited to try this.


                                                  What they say:
Nourishes corrects, and protects

Oil-free formulas moisturize without clogging pores

Natural minerals instantly conceal, even and brighten complexion

ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex helps fade the look of marks  from past breakouts

Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps prevent skin from future damage
Oil free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic



This BB  Cream is in the shade fair to light and disperses through a pump. I would say this can be used as a light or medium coverage. The product is very buildable without feeling heavy or thick. The feeling it leaves on your skin is  velvety smooth and semi matte. It isn't matte to the point of dryness or a cakey look. All I can say is how smooth and silky the feeling is. I love that it color corrects your skin tone also, brightening up your face. One of my favorite things is that I feel it does a really great job and covering up my pores,that is my biggest issue on my face.

Overall I am very satisfied with this BB Cream, having only one shade might be a bummer to some but I'm sure soon more shades will be available.


Available now at most food and drugstores











2 comments:

  1. I love bb creams. My fave is the Boscia one, but I might have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Aveeno, love BB creams. Going to see if this is available where I live next time Im out:) xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.