Thursday, March 7, 2013

Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Review

Big Sexy Hair Powder Play $9.99-15.99




Do you lack volume and oomph in your hair? Is teasing it not enough? I feel that same way, my hair is so long that I can hardly hold a tease. Texture powders are the best way to go. Giving your hair that push and hold is what this baby will do.

What they say:
POWDER PLAY is the perfect product to add volume to any hair type no matter the style or texture. Instantly liquefies itself when applied allowing hair to absorb the product and provide full, voluminous textured hair. It is weightless, odorless and colorless on hair!

My only disappointment is that I wish that it was in a bigger bottle. I felt like I went through this pretty fast and it's hard to tell how much is in the bottle.


I just bought a bunch of these to give to my hair clients as samples. More often then not I get clients that want volume and they can never achieve it. So I've been giving them this miracle in a bottle. This is one of those powders that is going to leave weird feeling in your hair so just ignore that. I just section through all my hair and sprinkle this at the roots and work with my hair from there. For even more volume you can backcomb with the product in as well.



Before


After

4 comments:

  1. I have yet to try this one but have tried products like this from other brands and quite like the volume they give. I will have to give this a go:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great, I need this product, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it works really well! x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. Love it.

    Let's follow?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.