Thursday, March 21, 2013

Make Up For Ever Technicolor Palette Review & Swatches




MUFE Techicolor Palette*-$45.00

New for Spring 2013 from Make Up For Ever is the Techicolor Palette press release here

When someone says spring colors you are probably thinking pastels but Make Up For Ever decided to go bright for Spring. I love this palette it has three bright shades and five classic shades, all with great pigmentation. I really am liking the size of the palette, it easily fits in your makeup bag or purse, while most palettes have to stay at home because of their size. Using these colors with the Aqua Eyes Collection will be perfect! 

Don't be intimidated by the bright and bold colors, they apply a lot more subtle but can be layered for a bolder look.



I swatched these twice, once so you can see how light they apply and the second you can see how build able they are for a more intense look.




This palette comes with two eye brushes as well. 




10 comments:

  1. I'm loving the pigment in the yellow!
    Awesome post!
    xoxo
    kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying to branch out and wear brighter colors and this looks a great palette to step out of my comfort zone with. Love that it has neutrals too:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love that it has classic colors!

      Delete
  3. This palette looks amazing, wish it had a bright pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not huge on the pigmentation so I'll skip - such a shame though, since MUFE is famous for their amazing mattes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can see where some might not like the pigmentation, but they are buildable!

      Delete
  5. I´m actually considering getting myself this after reading this review ! I always have trouble finding good matte shades like this, and here they are, all together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.