Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekly Randoms

These are my favorite weekly pictures taken this week. I think this is a super fun post and I am going to do it weekly. I got the idea from Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere. She does kind of the same thing where she posts 5 pictures ("5 Things") and writes a brief blurb about them.


My favorite smelling candle over the winter but I still can't stop burning it!



Getting ready to make a phone case. Just a few things I use to make them. Etsy shop here

My sisters dog is the cutest puppy ever! He hated my camera so this was the only way to take a picture of him!
Trying to figure out a way to organize the hundreds of polishes I have. For now they sit on my desk in my office.

2 comments:

  1. You have a GREAT nail polish collection - what i would give to have some of those colours!
    bristolbeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That iPhone case is going to be amazing! I already love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.