Friday, March 22, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Spring 2013 Swatches




Zoya PixieDust Collection- * $9.00 each or $54.00 for whole collection


New to the nail polish world is a new sand like texture, with no topcoat needed these polishes give you glittery sand like looks. I love the colors that Zoya put out for spring, nice light pastel and neutral colors. I like the texture a lot, some might not like that gritty feeling but they really do look gorgeous. I have been wearing London on my nails since Monday and have had no chipping at all. They say not to use a topcoat with these because it will disrupt the texture look. 

Removal isn't too bad, just like any other glitter these will take a bit of time taking them off. If you do however want a topcoat, I suggest using a few coats to completely cover the gritty feeling. 





Please excuse my nail polish skills in the first three swatches, my super short nails makes it a little difficult to be perfect! But the last three are on my sisters gorgeous nails!










The next three swatches are on my sister's nails. I was using her as a hand model all day till she got tired of rubbing her nail polish off lol.








18 comments:

  1. Great, now I want more nail polish...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice, totally agree with @Jezz Dallas :p
    I love London and Vespa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janelle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glittering effect! I love all the glitter colors but the one i really loved was the gold one.

    Just followed <3 Hope you can follow too.

    Please check out our full Scarves and Jewelry Collection. www.mickylondon.com

    Thanks, Micky London

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that pixie dust is so glam. I am off to buy some online today, hope my husband does not look at his transactions as there may be a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, amazing blog, I love your posts there really great and super informative. I`ve recently started a new fashion and beauty blog and would love it if maybe you could check it out and give me some feedback.

    My blog: captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will head over there now

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Thanks. That is all I need. Another reason to go back to the mall. ...Really, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really glam! love them!

    I´m following you now. Would you like to follow each other? I have an international raffle and you can participate!

    http://www.envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/sorteo-500-seguidores-para-bloggers-y.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they are glamorous aren't they!?

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.