Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation Swatches & Review



Another hot and popular foundation buzzing all over is the Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1. It claims to be a primer, concealer, and foundation in one. I did find I did not need any primer or bb cream under this foundation. It went on evenly and smooth. The consitancy is pretty thick but not heavy feeling at all. It has a 14 shades to choose from. 

Ok so I am horrible and picking out foundations from drugstores, its hard matching your skin through the bottle. So I am always standing there looking up swatches and even then it's still tough. Well, I thought I picked the right color and as you can see below it does seem to match my tone well. Keep in mind the back of my hand is pretty fair compared to my face. Another thing is one pump goes a LONG way! You'll see below. 


Medium Beige 842

You can tell that once the foundation starts drying and hitting the air it definitely oxidizes. So I do recommend getting a shade lighter. This shade was also a little too pink for my skin tone. But for it being noticeably a shade too dark it did an amazing job at blending into my skin on my face. No lines, looked perfect! I'm headed to exchange this now and I think I might get a couple more shades to be sure. But this foundation has definitely exceeded my expectations. From the flawless application to the lightweight feel I have found a new drugstore favorite!




11 comments:

  1. I still have yet to try this one out!! I keep hearing mixed reviews so I'm nervous about it :)

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. That works really really well. I may have to use this on my next pilot. Hope they show it. Thanks for this. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this looks great. I'm always reluctant to try new foundations because Dream matte mousse really suits my skin but this actually looks pretty good :)

    Great review & photos too doll

    Kerys -xo
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!! i love that ;)

    If you have time come to say hello also on my blog, it would be great :)

    Have a nice day
    Irene

    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really really good!x
    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek I get a bit iffy when foundation oxidises as much as that.
    I love Revlon colourstay - as does everyone else!
    Would love to follow eachother via bloglovin! What do you think?
    Lots of love from New Zealand,
    Samantha
    NovellaPlace.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mum uses this :) I really need to try it out great post! hope your having a great weekend! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tip about getting a shade lighter. It looks like Fabulous is a great product :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great foundation. I will try it out!xo
    Follow me and I'll follow back<3xo
    http://our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.