Monday, April 1, 2013

Drugstore Haul- Walgreens




Walked in to get the Nearly Naked Foundation and ended up spending $45 in makeup! It isn't easy going drugstore shopping! I felt like I picked up enough stuff do do a haul!

I have been hearing so many mixed reviews about the Revlon Nearly Naked I had to try it myself. Same thing with the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. Everything I got was on my wishlist so at least I was productive!!

CoverGirl Outlast 3 in 1- $12.99
Revlon Nearly Naked Fiundation-$9.99
Maybelline Dream Lumi- $8.99
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 12-$2.89
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 102-$2.89
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder-$5.99



Please forgive the Lumi Pen, as soon as I got it I used it! I just couldn't wait any longer I have been hearing sooo much about this highlighter/concealer pen. And so far I LOVE IT!



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you think about the foundations! I want to try that stay matte powder.

    chevrons&anchors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a mini review on the lipsticks, maybe?
    I've wanted to try the Kate one's but have been unsure of them and don't want to pay the price if I really don't like them and I haven't found many reviews on them

    Glad you had a good time shopping though and thanks for follow me :)

    xo Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try that Stay Matte powder. I've always heard good things about it.
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both foundation and I prefer the Covergirl as I like the coverage better. Looking forward to hear what your thoughts are on Rimmel pressed powder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain! I can never walk into a drugstore and not walk out with more make up then I planned! I love Rimmel. The press powder is great I use it everyday. xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.