Thursday, April 18, 2013

Justfab: Today Only To Help Boston





My favorite website and shoe service, Justfab, is donating all proceeds from this gorgeous heel to The One Fund from recent events in Boston. To learn more about The One Fund visit here


·         100% of proceeds from sales of Latrice shoe in Red will go to the One Fund
·         Promo is live on 4/18 ONLY; Launches at 9AM PDT, ends at 11:59 PM PDT
·         Promo is available to all US JustFab customers (Leads, VIPs, and Elites) only
·         We will add messaging to the Latrice product page speaking to the charitable contribution.








4 comments:

  1. Love these shoes. I am a high heel lover but sadly I can't walk in them ha ha. Since having my son my feet have grown and most shoes like this are too narrow for me now :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet these aren't comfortable but I sure do love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't matter how painful they are, but i just love them. Will be eagerly waiting for more.
    Well I have blog on some great Natural Stuff, so it will be good to see you there

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    and will love to hear from you even if its about something I need to change in my blog.
    And please carry on doing this great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.