Sunday, April 7, 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation Review & Swatches


Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation-$10.99

Finally, I got this foundation! I have been asking about it for a month now and have just never made it to the drugstore. I am so happy I tried this out, there are so many mixed reviews out there that can make it difficult to want to buy. 

I applied this at 10:30am and it lasted all night. I worked till 9pm the night I tried it and my makeup looked fresh like when I applied it. I would say that this is a little more dewy than some foundations and if your skin type is oily, I would recommend a setting powder. The consistency is very liquidy and a little goes a long way. The coverage I found myself getting was light to medium. I don't think this is very buildable, any more than a layer and you might be looking at more of a cakey look. But this is why it is called "naked". It gives you a great lightweight feel with coverage. I also found that it does really well at covering up my redness.








Swatch did really well at covering all my freckles.


 Overall, I love the Revlon Nearly Naked. I am going to do some comparisons with the Urban Decay Naked Skin as well, I think this compares pretty well.

I didn't take photos all day to show the lasting power but I did take this photo at about 5pm when I started work and my foundation looks great 6 hours later!








15 comments:

  1. thats such a good match!! great post :)

    cherrylovesit87.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im surprised how well it blended.

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite foundation of the moment and it is so affordable! I plan on picking up the Powder this week since I have heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good on you. I like the blended version. Looks natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once you use the powder will you let us know how it goes please before i try it. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try this too but Im really picky when it comes to foundation. This looks good though, and you can tell it blends nice on your hand. Im gonna have to get it now :)
    Good review!

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waited so long to get it also, but it was worth the wait!

      Delete
  6. hello!

    I’m following your blog on GFC and Bloglovin.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    I hope you’ll visit my blog too.

    xoxo
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review I need a new foundation, great price too

    xXx
    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way this foundation (formula) looks on my skin but I had such trouble trying to find my shade. Everything was too light, dark or orange on me. Maybe when Im not so winter pale:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough finding a shade and only looking at the bottle. I have my phone out looking at swatches to help me'

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.