Monday, April 1, 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks- Kate Moss Collection 12 & 102 Swatches


I can honestly say that I have never tried any Rimmel lip product, ever. I actually have been dying to get my hands on the Apacolips collection but sadly it's not available in the US yet. I saw these and remember seeing them quite frequently on blogs. The colors are gorgeous and for $2.79 each I should have got more! 



I got one matte color (102) and a regular one (12).




This color looks different once applied, looking at it I thought it would be more of a lighter coral-red. But once applied it is a gorgeous color with slightly more orange tones. With great pigmentation this color is so flattering with my skin tone. 



The matte pink is pretty true to it's color, it looks the same on a swatch. Even though it's matte, it is drying at all. In fact it's weird because while it looks matte it feels very moisturizing at the same time. These both do transfer easy but I didn't need to re-apply for at least 4 hours.


Pigmentation: 10/10
Longevity: 9/10
Texture:10/10




This has to be the most gorgeous red I have ever tried. I can't stop wearing it. I am definitely going back for more!





12 comments:

  1. Both of these are faves among my Rimmel Lipsticks. Such beautiful colors:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had a hard time finding good colors!

      Delete
  2. Both are great but love the pink one!!!
    I'm your new follower! :)
    xxx

    http://itsallaboutbeautybydemyfil.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janelle, Kate Moss lippies are fantastic, such great value too, you really can't go wrong with them :) Great choice! xo
    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know usually they are $5 I should have got more!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh, looks beautiful on you!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they look so pretty. I will have to try find them somewhere. You are so beautiful you will be able to pull any color off x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Love your blog post! It be great if we follow each other
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you should try "111 Kiss of life", i have that one and i'm absolutely obsessed with it! It's a cherry red and it's the best red lipstick I've ever had! x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great posts!
    Love your reviews! I am a new follower!
    www.be-youtifull.com
    giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.