Sunday, April 7, 2013

S by Shakira Eau Florale Perfume Review


S by Shakira Eau Florale 1.7oz


I don't usually venture outside my daily perfumes, but I'm glad I did. This perfume is so smooth and light, it isn't overpowering at all. With some floral notes as well as a vanilla-musk smell, this perfume smells great. I love the packaging as well. It even has a little lock on it, you have to remove it in order to spray. Which I love considering I have a curious little one at home.

Overall I am very impressed with this perfume and now I am on the hunt to try more! This 1.7oz bottle retails for about $29.00, although I have seen a $10 price decrease all over the internet.


2 comments:

  1. looks adorable and sounds great!! will definitely check it out!!

    having a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I wanted to try this perfume as I love shakira! Where did you but it?


    Xxxmichelxxx

    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.