Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Hottest Prom, Cocktail, Wedding, and Party Dresses: Featuring Misses Dressy




Prom is almost here and the rush to find a dress begins! I remember prom being such a big deal for a 17 year old girl, you have to have the best dress that no one has! Not to mention parents have to know they are going to spend at least $300 for their little girl! Misses Dressy has the hottest designers and dresses and for every occasion. Whether its prom, after graduation, cocktail parties, or a wedding. Their designer list has everything for every occasion. One of my favorite brands is Sherri Hill, you can find the hottest celebrities wearing her designs including: Selena Gomez, Kendall & Kylie Jenner, Carrie Underwood and more. Her bright, bold, and sparkly creations leave you drooling over her designs. 








Not looking for a fancy dress? Don't worry they have casual and day dress too! Search their large database of dresses and find the right fit for you!


4 comments:

  1. I like the yellow one, but I love the blue one. I would have died to have worn that for my prom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow one is super gorgeous! I'm a freshman in college so I don't have another chance to go to prom, but if I did, I'd want to wear that dress! Great post!

    Caged In Clothes | Showcase Your Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow one! My boyfriend couldn't take his eyes off me.The night was a complete success.

    Kate.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/jerzees/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.