Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Justfab.com Review & Photos + Memorial Day Sale


I am a little behind on posting my Justfab reviews but they are coming! I order from them probably about 1-3 times a month and I am in love with their shoes as well as the customer service. The spring collection is just too FAB and these I couldn't decide if I wanted black or the coral.

Also now through May 22 they are having their Pre- Memorial Day Sale. Get 2 shoes for $49.95 on select styles!










Super cute ankle strap!


4 comments:

  1. looks so cute on you :D

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Win eco bag and sativa bracelet from Dskon.com Click Here :)
    and
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute. Love wedges, the only heel I can walk in :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are amazing, love the strap :)

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.