Wednesday, May 22, 2013

RImmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Shade 101 Swatch & Review



Every time I am at the drugstores I am always picking these up. The formula on these are quite amazing. This color is from the matte collection in the shade 101. It is a gorgeous light baby pink and even looks a little lavender on camera.

It feels great on your lips, very smooth yet still matte. The color is very build-able and smells amazing. The fragrance on these are so pleasant. These have great longevity and for me they did transfer the first time, but after that my lipstick is on for most of the day. Love the pigmentation on these and like I said this particular color is very build-able.



A+











6 comments:

  1. Love these lipsticks too, did you know you can buy them on fragrance direct for only £1.99?

    Leigh

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a pretty color! Great post hon 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this shade will wash me out :(

    love the package though
    http://drpoisonivy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. would u like to swap blog buttons with me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with Kate Moss. I would buy this for that reason alone! But it's also nice to hear that the formula is great, and the color is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... that's pretty color! love it ... looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.