Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My First RocksBox- First Impressions & Review




RocksBox is a membership-based jewelry styling service. Members pay a flat rate of $19/month to trial unlimited designer jewelry, sent in sets of three at a time.

KEY THINGS TO KNOW

  • RocksBox sets are curated for you based on your style profile
  • You can keep and wear your RocksBox pieces for up to 60 days
  • You can return your set anytime and we’ll send out a new set of three right away
  • You pay $19/month regardless of how often you exchange your box
  • You can only return items in a set, not one at a time
  • If you love an item you can buy it at the members price list on your packing list
  • All jewelry is sanitized before leaving the building




In my box:

Trachyte Necklace Retail price: $100 Member price: $80
Triangle of Forces earrings Retail price: $42 Member price: $33.60
Kensington Ring in Gold:Retail price: $80 Member price: $64

Love the box and how it is wrapped, it's very elegant! Everything comes in its own pouch.


 I've only heard of Beth Lauren's jewelry before, which hers is the necklace. I have seen some of her stuff on Baublebar. It is really gorgeous however it doesn't sit right when I am wearing it. I have to twist and turn pieces to lay right and I'm afraid Ill break it. 

The earrings are super cute, probably my favorite in the box. 

The ring is adorable too but it doesn't fit any of my fingers! Boo! As much as I love the earrings, I will be sending this one back for a different one. But the pieces are gorgeous! I definitely love this idea and am having fun with it!




3 comments:

  1. I love the ring and the earrings! The ring probably wouldn't fit me either though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Rocksbox before but the idea seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame about the ring, it's lovley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.