Monday, June 17, 2013

NEW Nivea Lip Butter: Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss Review & Photos

Nivea Lip Butter- $3.99-$4.29

"Enriched with Shea Butter and Almond Oil to intensely moisturize and soothe dry lips for long-lasting care.
Rich formula melts onto lips providing long-lasting nourishment to make all your kisses better."


I am a big fan of Nivea lip products and I was so excited to see these hit the shelves! Although I am not a fan of them being in tins I still like them anyway. In fact I really like it. I know some may be squeamish about putting their fingers in a tin but as long as you sanitize your hands your pot should stay clean :) 

 usually I would only use these at night or in the morning for sanitary reasons, but I find myself using this all day. I just can't stay away from it. I love the packaging on these very simple and they definitely drew me in. If I put this on at night I wake up with perfect baby soft lips. The formula is so creamy it almost feels like it's melting right on your lips. I will definitely be getting the other flavors. 







2 comments:

  1. I finally got my hands on one of these and so amazed by how creamy this lip butter is. I apply some at nite and in the morning, my lips still are moisturized. I, too, will be going back to get more flavors.
    http://shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/hana-professional-flat-iron-1-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing I need to moisturize my lips and I think this will help.

    I am new to blogging and I would love if we can follow each other. I am following your blog and bloglovin.

    wishes2oo2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.