Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick: Lovers Coral Swatches & Review



New to Revlon available on 10 shades is the Super Lustrous Shine Lipsticks. 

Lightweight Color, Moisturizing Shine 

A silky lightweight formula that lets you indulge your decadent side. Available in 10 new luxurious shades.
Quoted from Revlon.com

I am picking these up a couple at a time and testing these out. I have the color Lovers Coral, which by the way I am pretty obsessed with the name. 

I would say these are pretty sheer but you can achieve a more opaque look when applied heavy. Just looking at the lipstick they look like they would be more pigmented but like I said these build really nicely. No fragrance to these. This lasted about 2 hours on me before re-applying. Not as great staying power but definitely wears evenly like they say. Very moisturizing and no drying or cracking.

A-

The longevity is whats lowering this lipstick grade. But the fact that it builds so nicely really makes this a great lipstick.




 top: one swipe
bottom: 3 swipes







15 comments:

  1. Quite a sheer lipstick, would be great for those who prefer light colours. Great review! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is more on the sheer side, yes. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. awesome.. i will have to look out for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a gorgeous shade, especially for summer :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet peachy shades of lipsticks, they will be perfect for everyday looks!

    check out my latest all-white outfit post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all white, I'll have to stop by :)

      Delete
  5. Love the color!

    wishes2oo2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty - I like my lipstick quite sheer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a lovely summery shade, and I tend to go for more sheer colours too!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. shame about the lasting power as it's a very pretty shade xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful lipstick. Im definitely making a note of this one for my next shopping trip ... maybe tomorrow:) xx


    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.