Friday, June 14, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Kiss Me Coral Swatch and Review





Revlon has added some new colors to the Super Lustrous line. Today's swatch is Kiss Me Coral, which they also have in Super Lustrous Shine Lipsticks. It is a red-coral with silver shimmer. This color goes heavy once swatched on my hand, but once it's applied to my lips it applies evenly. This lasted about 2  hours on me but I also ate in that time period. Once I applied it again it lasted about 3 hours before re-applying. The color has great pigmentation and isn't sticky. No smell but it does smell like the suede lipsticks to me. 




I tried to photograph this is two different lighting's  I am still working on my photographer skills and this color was hard for me to get right. Below is in natural lighting and makes it appear more red. The above picture is in indoor lighting and is about the right color but not as vibrant.
B+
Overall I was impressed but the only thing not making this an A was the  longevity.








2 comments:

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.