Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Pink Pop Swatch & Review


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss- $7.99
"Moisturizing Shine. Non-sticky Feel. 
A silky gloss that boosts hydration and plumps lips with moisture for a colorful glamorous shine. Available in 12 gorgeous shades."

Revlon has added some new colors to the Super Lustrous line. Today's swatch is Pink Pop. 

I think these new colors have great pigmentation and gorgeous vivid colors for being a gloss. Pink Pop is a bright pink that you can wear sheer or a little more opaque. You can see in the swatch below going from sheer to opaque. Staying power on this shade was about 3 hours for me before I had to re apply. No surprise there as most glosses aren't made to last long. No fragrance really, but they do remind me of the Revlon Suede lipsticks smell. Not sticky and very shiny!


A

Love the pigmentation on this color, definitely my favorite so far.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this! Thanks for coming by today honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.