Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss 110 Swatch & Review


These lipsticks have been my holy grail lately and I am on a mission to get all of the colors. This shade is 110 and its a gorgeous coral-red. It does however look more pink in the tube, but it is very red once applied to the lips. This color reminds me a lot of Lime Crime's Suedeberry which sadly I have run out of or I could swatch the two. 

These aren't drying at all and it has a very soft feeling. The texture of the matte collection is a little different, it's really hard to explain but it doesn't bother me at all. I just put a little lip balm under and it's perfect. Lasting power was about 4 hours with this shade before re-applying. Application goes on very smooth and even, has a pleasant fragrance that I just love! Overall another wonderful shade from this collection!!






A+

Swatch in indoor lighting.



Swatch in outdoor lighting







10 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY! IVE BEEN WANTING TO TRY THESE LIPSTICKS FOR A WHILE NOW, YOUR BLOG IS GORGEOUS BY THE WAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That looks gorgeous. I am normally not a fan of matte lipsticks, but these sound quite nice. Thanks for the review =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is truly gorgeous. I LOVE matte lipsticks so definitely giving this bad boy a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely fabulous shade! I'm glad I found your blog! I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    PS~ I have a giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with this line of lipsticks! Love them! I found you through the BBU Blog Hop and decided to follow. Great blog! Check mine out?

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lip color is GORGEOUS! <3<3

    Great post!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour looks absolutely gorgeous and suits your skin-tone! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that colour, it's gorgeous!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.