Monday, July 8, 2013

L'OREAL Infallible Eyeshadow- Midnight Blue Swatch

Infallible 24 hour Eye Shadow- $7.95
Press Sample

"For the 1st time ever, L’OrĂ©al Paris introduces an ultra intense eye shadow that lasts from day until dawn—a full 24 hours. This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly. And with its unique technology, your eyes are enhanced with pure, magnified pigment. Make a lasting impression without batting an eye."

Quoted from L'oreal


I don't really find myself using loose pigments or eye shadows very often but I was gifted this from Pretty in my Pocket as gift for being a Makeup Maven. 

After about 4 hours the eye shadow was still in place with no creasing. After about 8 hours the blue and shine started to fade and it was almost just a dark smokey blue color. You can see in the swatches below what it looks like once it starts to fade. The color is super pigmented and the color payoff is gorgeous. No primers are needed with these eye shadows, I did try it with a primer and it looked clumpy and thick. The claim about it being fade resistant for 24 hours I would have to disagree. The eye shadow itself did stay on for a total of 12 hours however I went to sleep before I could wear it a full 24 hours. But the intensity for me does fade after about 8 hours. 


With 18 different colors to choose from I will purchase these in the future, and I am impressed with the shadows so far.





3 comments:

  1. I love the L'Oreal Infallable shadows! The pigmentation is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this eyeshadow is gorgeous! It looks so pigmented!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stuff! I think it’s nice and light for summer, and so pretty. I have it in a sort of purple shade too. Great review xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.