Thursday, August 29, 2013

Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo & Conditioner Review


*Media Sample*


Aveeno is without a doubt one of my favorite brands, from their adult products to their baby products, everything always pleases me. The shampoos and conditioners have been quite a favorite of mine and I was very excited to see they came out with a sulfate free line.

What Aveeno says: 
"This shampoo will renew your hair to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each wash. Infused with the power of balancing ACTIVE NATURALS® Seaweed Extract and naturally derived cleansers, this formula with sulfate-free NATRASURF™ technology works to lift away impurities without overstripping, helping to rebalance hair's optimal moisture levels, leaving it shiny, healthier looking, and full of life. Safe for color-treated hair."

What I say:
I really am enjoying the benefits of this duo. So far I only use it once every couple days as it is a purifying shampoo. But that doesn't mean that you can't use it daily. The one thing I love about Aveeno is the smell, all their products have these very calm,subtle, but yet pleasing fragrances. I tend to use this after a few days of using a lot of product in my hair, giving it a fresh start. Just like it says It's safe for color treated hair, and although it's scary sometimes to use purifying shampoos on your newly colored hair, these do not strip any color away in my experience. 

I just dyed my hair back black and after two weeks of using this shampoo my hair is still bright and shiny. This also helps tremendously with dandruff, although if you suffer from a dry scalp I wouldn't recommend using this more than once or twice a week. The conditioner makes my hair feel like butter when it's rinsing out, I love it.




Overall these are great buys from Aveeno. You can find them at your local drugstores and supermarkets for $7.49 for 10.5 fl oz

These items were provided by Aveeno as a courtesy of being an Aveeno Ambassador.







3 comments:

  1. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response <3


    Please like me on facebook
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Japan!
    Very nice! Definitely, try these products out in the future! :)
    Looks very good indeed!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.