Thursday, August 29, 2013

Laura Mercier Creme Eye Liner- Canard Review & Swatches


"An ultrasmooth, waterproof eye liner that applies with the ease and silky-smooth finish of a gel and precision of a liquid liner. Smudge and transfer-resistant, the long-wearing formula goes on fool-proof with the Laura Mercier Angled Eye Liner Brush."

I have never tried any of Laura Mercier's Creme Eye Liners before this and I am truly impressed. Does everything it claims. Smudge resistant, literally didn't budge till I washed off at night. Transfer resistant, didn't crease or end up all over my lid. It is so smooth and creamy it apply's evenly and with no hassle. Wear time for me was 6 hours before I washed it off. It didn't budge or fade in that time period.

The color is gorgeous and although it looks more blue in the pot the true color is a more greenish teal.







Very impressed, wonderful formula with great application! Definitely going to get more colors.



6 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous colour. I've been wanting to experiment with coloured liners recently so I'll definitely be checking this one out :)x

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like an awesome product..great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cream eye liner! Sounds interesting! Welcome to Social Fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! Just stopping by to welcome you to the Social Fabric Community!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!

    Xoxo,
    the rag & bone intern

    boxersadventures.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.